.PageList {text-align:center !important;} .PageList li {display:inline !important; float:none !important;} -->

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Welcome To...

Not where I was when I got lost, but this is in Maryland, so...close enough.
Ever accidentally end up in Maryland?  It happens.  Especially if you're in Alexandria, trying to get back up to Tyson's Corner and you zig when you should have zagged.  And by that I mean that I veered right instead of left and ended up at National Harbor which I'm sure would be delightfully ritzy during the day, but was not so pleasant in the middle of the night when all I wanted was to go home and go to bed.  I hate driving in the entire DC Metro Area at night (and/or in the rain), I always make wrong turns and feel like all the other drivers are trying to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.